Lavoropiù Everywhere, the international division of Lavoropiù Group specialized in the recruitment of international profiles on a global level, presents you a new vacancy.
For an Italian company leader in the certification of products, machinery and work equipment, we are looking for a:
SALES MANAGER – USA
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales and strategy efforts. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions. You will also be a fundamental point of contact for the expansion of the company’s international market by building long-lasting relationships with partners and collaborators and coordinate international projects.
We are looking for someone who is able to lead initiatives to generate and engage with customers and partners to build new business for the company.
– Develop and cultivate new relationships with key decision makers in an effort to grow business
– Maintain existing business and help expand the company’s presence in the market
– Proactively identify new partnership opportunities to deliver innovative solutions to customers
– Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects
– Create a network of associates to collaborate on international projects
– Think critically and strategically when planning, to assure project success
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– 3 – 4 years’ prior sales and business development experience in certification industry
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
– Focused and goal-oriented skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Good knowledge of digital marketing and CRM tools
Work area: Western USA
The contract and salary expectations will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will take in consideration the candidate’s expertise.
Are you interested in this position? Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject: SALES MANAGER – USA (EC.6801.SM).
Place: Western USA