Lavoropiù Everywhere is the international division of Lavoropiù S.p.A specialised in the recruitment of highly qualified profiles on a global level.
For an important and innovative manufacturer of premium cashmere products, we are looking for a:
QUALITY MANAGER (KNITWEAR) – SCOTLAND
This role will cover the Management of Internal Quality and the Subcontract Partners, based in UK, Italy and France. He/She will report tothe Head of Industrial Operations.
- Manage quality functions Internally and with External subcontract partners
- Review and redefine quality strategy and implement
- Develop and roll-out an excellence program in terms of quality for all products delivered to customers through compliance with technical protocols and standards
- Ensure consistent process/procedure to handle any non-conformance and customer complaints is in place and actions in place to resolve and reduce
- Drive best practice techniques, to meet quality targets that show year on year KPI improvement. Drive Right First Time (RFT) culture
- Optimal organisational structure in place with key accountabilities defined and delivered through capable and motivated team
- Maintain relationships with key suppliers, continuously reviewing and recommending through a supplier management program
- Promote a working environment and business culture which encourages “continuous improvement” throughout the business.
- Ensure Health and Safety
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant discipline or demonstrated experience
- Relevant experience Experience in a Quality/Production role
- Knowledge of Knitwear processes is essential (Knowledge of yarns would also be beneficial but not mandatory)
- A strong knowledge and experience of the application of best in class continuous improvement systems, standards and tools and how to execute and monitor these through direct reports
- Always engaged with industry leading practices and ensuring the best standards are implemented
- Out-of-the-box thinking, capable of driving change, with strong communication skills and commercial attitude
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Fluent Italian and French are a plus (a minimum knowledge of these language would be very beneficial)
- Essential the person would be prepared to relocate longer term
Work area: Roxburghshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
The compensation package will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will be determined on the basis of the candidate’s experience and expertise – a relocation fee will be provided.
Are you interested in this position? Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject: QUALITY MANAGER (KNITWEAR) – SCOTLAND (BK.7201.RP)
Place: Roxburghshire, Scotland, United Kingdom