Lavoropiù Everywhere, the Lavoropiù division specialized in the recruitment and selection of international profiles, presents you a new vacancy.
For an important Italian Group of the food industry, known worldwide for its care to research and technological innovation, we are looking for a:
KEY ACCOUNT (BAKERY)
Reporting to the International Bakery Manager, he/she is in charge of the branch’s commercial, financial and operational budgets. The Key Account is directly responsible for the results and development of all the sales channels in the assigned country (Bakery, Industry, Gelato, Food Service and Retail).
– Manage the subsidiary’s business by preparing budget plans and actions to implement them
– Support the sales force in achieving the objectives and provide direct support by participating in the most important sales negotiations.
– Support Commercial and Technical teams in the presentation of the Product Range through the use of Marketing and Trade Marketing supports
– Interfacing with the relevant functions of the parent company (R&D and Marketing mainly), dealing with the development of products dedicated to the assigned country.
– Support in representation activities at International Fairs and Meetings.
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
– Excellent knowledge of at least 3 of the main reference channels: Industrial, Bakery, Food Service, Retail and Gelato.
– At least 10 years of experience in the Commercial/Marketing/R&D sector in the Bakery, GDO or Food Service channels.
– Availability for transfers and coaching (minimum 30% of the time)
– Knowledge of at least 2 languages (German + minimum English).
The contract and salary expectations will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will take into account the candidate’s expertise.
Place of work: Germany.
Are you interested in this position? Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject: “KEY ACCOUNT (BAKERY) – GERMANY (UN.2108.KA)”.