Lavoropiù Everywhere – the international division of Lavoropiù specialised in the recruitment of highly qualified profiles on a global level, has the pleasure to share a new opportunity for an innovative and flexible firm, which produces thermoplastic compounds and distributes plastic material throughout Italy and overseas, as:
JUNIOR PLANT MANAGER POLAND (MP.1602.PM)
for an important Italian Company of the plastics industry. This resource will directly report to the Italian management and to the Polish partner.
In particular, he/she will be in charge of:
– Coordinating and optimizing, in accordance with the HQ, all the operative and planning activities of the Company, to make them more effective and functional to the business objectives
– Ensuring the achievement of Company goals, performing all of the necessary acts of ordinary administration for human resources management and plant organization
– Keeping in touch with the HQ, through regular reports
– Coordinating administrative and sales activities of the Poland Branch, in accordance with HQ guidelines
– At least 1-year experience in the same/similar role
– Excellent knowledge of Polish
– Good knowledge of English
– Knowledge of Italian will be considered a plus
– Excellent knowledge of Excel
– Good leadership and problem solving skills complete the profile.
Contract: Local, Permanent
Economic treatment: 30-31.000 € (130.000 PNL) gross/year + mobile
Place of work: Gniewkowo, Poland
If you believe you are in line with the requirements above, please proceed with your application here or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject “JUNIOR PLANT MANAGER – POLAND (MP.1602.PM)” and we will be pleased to contact you.