Lavoropiù Everywhere is the Lavoropiù division specialized in the recruitment and selection of international profiles.
For the Spanish branch of a Multinational Company that produces mechanical, electrical and electronic components, we are looking for an:
INDUSTRIAL PROCESS ENGINEER – SPAIN
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Industrial Process Engineer will deal with value stream flow, manufacturing change processes, lead continuous improvement programs and specific projects related to local industrial processes.
• Implement and Maintain master data, routing, BOMs
• Implement and Maintain standard operations along all the production processes and assembly lines
• Responsible for projects for Plant Productivity and process implementation
• Drive value stream transformation through kaizen
• Project management: CAPEX and productivity
• Keep updated Quality Management Systems and promote continuous improvement in processes.
• Navision system maintenance in terms of products
• KPIs management associated to duties and responsibilities
• Continuously benchmark with industry best practices to create the best process, standards and tools:
◦ Standard Specification for Purchased Equipment and tools
◦ Standard Work to achieve best cost, quality and performance
◦ Plant Layout and/or Process Change
◦ Process document procedures for process specs, control plans
• Engineering degree (Mechanical, Electronic)
• Few years of experience in similar roles – also entry level candidates will be take into consideration
• Technical knowledge of production and assembly processes
• ISO 9001:2015 Standard
• Project management, Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Goal orientation and time management skills
• Spanish and English: Fluent (mandatory)
• Italian: nice to have (not mandatory)
• Navision or Microsoft AX and Lean six sigma activities (valuable)
Work Area: Province of Zaragoza, Aragón, Spain
The compensation package will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will be determined on the basis of the candidate’s experience and expertise. Are you interested in this position?
Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject: INDUSTRIAL PROCESS ENGINEER – SPAIN (CC.0602.PE)
Place: Province of Zaragoza, Aragón, Spain