Lavoropiù Everywhere, the international division of Lavoropiù specialized in recruitment of international profiles on a global level, presents you a new vacancy. For the new German branch of an Italian company of the machinery industry, known for the quality of its product and process innovation, we are looking for a:
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
He/ she will respond to the Italian General Manager and he/she will have the following responsibilities:
• Installation and commissioning of high-speed 5-axis machining centres;
• Training for customers and employees;
• Fault analysis, repairs and maintenance on site.
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
– Several years of professional experience in similar roles and good CNC knowledge (Siemens, Heidenhain);
– Good English – knowledge and driving licence class B;
– Fluent German;
– Completed training in CNC technology, mechatronics and electronics;
– Willingness to travel;
– Sense of responsibility, reliability, resilience and flexibility;
– Availability for an induction phase at the Italian manufacturing plant;
– Independent and entrepreneurial working methods.
Work Area: Munich Area, Germany
The contract and salary expectations will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will take in consideration the candidate’s expertise.
Are you interested in this position? Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject: FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN (BE.5901.FS).
Place: Munich Area, Germany