Lavoropiù Everywhere is the Lavoropiù division specialized in the recruitment and selection of international profiles.
For the German branch of a Multinational Manufacturer for processing wood and composite materials, we are looking for a:
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER – GERMANY
After receiving specific training, the FSE will be in charge of installation, service and repair of the machineries, providing training to the customers. He/she will directly report to the Service Manager.
• Providing installation, repair and maintenance service on machineries to the customers sites
• Identify problems and ensuring troubleshooting in the event of a malfunction
• Service intervention directly at the customer sites
• Establish good working relationship with customers on all sites
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
• Technical education (Mechatronics, electronics)
• Previous experience in the Machinery industry is a plus
• Good CNC knowledge
• Fluent German
• Good English;
• Willingness to travel
• Proactivity, Problem solving attitude and flexibility
Junior applications will also be considered.
Work Area: Southern Germany
The compensation package will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will be determined on the basis of the candidate’s experience and expertise. Are you interested in this position?
Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject: FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER – GERMANY (BG.7601.FS)
Place: Southern Germany