Lavoropiù Everywhere is the Lavoropiù division specialized in the recruitment and selection of international profiles.
For a global and privately held, contract research organization (CRO), we are looking for:
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – BELGIUM
After an appropriate period of training, as a CRA (level depending on experience) you will be responsible for the successful conduct of clinical trials and serve as main contact for the investigative site by representing the CRO in a professional manner.
- Conduct evaluation, initiation, monitoring and close out visits
- Assist with regulatory and study start-up activities including contract and budget negotiations
- Ensure clinical data integrity and meet study timelines
- Provide ongoing updates and support to project management
- Attend global project meetings including investigator meetings and global team teleconferences
- Complete assigned training programs in drug development processes, therapeutic areas, Good
- Clinical Practices (GCPs) and any applicable local regulatory requirements.
- At least 1 or 2 years of clinical research experience as a CRA or related profession
- Life science background
- Excellent knowledge in ICH-GCP and regulatory requirement
- Fluent in Dutch and English – mandatory
- Knowledge of German and/or French is a plus
Work location: Belgium
We are also looking for CRA in Germany and France
Are you interested in this position? Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject: CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – BELGIUM (CT.8002.CR)
Place: Belgium / France / Germany