Lavoropiù Everywhere is the Lavoropiù division specialized in the recruitment and selection of international profiles.
For the Italian branch of a Multinational Company leader in energy sector, we are looking for an:
ACCOUNTANT – ITALY
The ideal candidate has strong accounting skills and is an analytical thinker. He/she will need to be careful to detail and good with numbers and figures.
• Preparation of monthly/yearly closings. Process of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to statutory and Group accounting and financial guidelines
• Ensure tax compliance in all respects according to local legislation
• Preparation of income tax return, VAT declarations and any other tax related regulatory reports.
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist with other accounting projects
• BSc/Ba or college degree in Accounting
• Proven solid experience as an accountant at an industrial or commercial company
• Knowledge of Tax and payroll issues (although processed externally)
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Advanced English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with SAP
• Organization and accuracy are necessary skills
Work Area: Province of Verona, Veneto, Italy
The compensation package will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will be determined on the basis of the candidate’s experience and expertise.
Are you interested in this position? Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject: ACCOUNTANT – ITALY (SB.7502.AC)
Place: Province of Verona, Veneto, Italy