Lavoropiù Everywhere is the Lavoropiù division specialized in the recruitment and selection of international profiles.
For the Italian branch of a Multinational Company leader in the production of industrial batteries, we are looking for a:
The ideal candidate is an analytical and positive person, able to give support to the Italian Management and HQ, providing a strategic financial input and overseeing the overall accounting processes.
• Develop and implement finance and accounting policies to ensure compliance with tax laws, company and statutory requirements
• Assist Sales and Operations Teams with issues thanks to his/her finance and accounting expertise
• Communicate with the Banks and the Insurers to secure the compliance of treasury and risk management issues
• Developing budgets under direction of CEO
• Determining effect of potential business decisions on financial policy
• Ensuring prompt and accurate month-end and year-end close processes
• Preparing timely financial statements
• Overseeing accounting operations such as accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger entries
• Certified Accountant
• At least 5 years experience in a similar role, preferably in an industrial environment
• Italian: mother tongue level; English: Fluent – Knowledge of a third language will be a plus
• Proficient with SAP and Microsoft Office
• Experience in integrating recently acquired companies and will be appreciated
• Communication and teamwork skills
Work Area: Province of Verona, Veneto, Italy
The compensation package will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will be determined on the basis of the candidate’s experience and expertise. Are you interested in this position?
Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject: CONTROLLER – ITALY (SB.7501.CO)
Place: Province of Verona, Veneto, Italy