Lavoropiù Everywhere, the international division of Lavoropiu division specialized in recruitment of international profiles on a global level, presents you a new vacancy.
For the Malaysian branch of an important Italian Food production company, we are looking for a:
PRODUCTION, MAINTENANCE & TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER – MALAYSIA
The selected one will respond to the Operations Manager and be in charge of the following responsibilities:
• Management of lines improvement and investment programs for their technological development, so that the yield of the lines is never less than 90%.
• Organizing the interventions of the manufacturing companies and external companies;
• Reviewing the production processes on the various lines and researching on the optimal processes for increasing productivity and reducing costs;
• Participating in the weekly planning of transport operations;
• Developing a preventive and extraordinary maintenance plan, perfectly maintaining the documentation of the lines, managing the stock of the critical components of each single machine, having at home adequate stocks to avoid long downtime;
• Studying the technical part concerning the creation of new products and participate in the definition of the necessary investments;
• Participating in the selection and training of new personnel; supporting the managers of the various Sections;
• Organizing the work of the mainteiners on the lines of conduct and assistance that occur during the course of the shifts. Work in person on lines for interventions that require the highest level of competence;
• Coordinating line change times with line managers in order to minimize downtime and achieving maximum efficiency in the changes themselves.
• Keep the technical line documentation up-to-date, especially with regard to the main causes of shutdown and the specific operating procedures to remedy them. Coordinating the cleaning of the lines, recording these interventions on the appropriate registers.
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
– Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical)
– Good knowledge of mechanics
– Previous Experience of 2 -3 years in similar roles in Food or Pharma Companies
– Availability to a move to Malaysia, after a training period in Italy (3/4 months)
– Fluent English and fluent Italian are mandatory
Work area: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (the company will provide for the accomodation)
The contract and salary expectations will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will take in consideration the candidate’s expertise.
Are you interested in this position? Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject: PRODUCTION, MAINTENANCE & TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER – MALAYSIA (MG.5901.PM)
Place: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia