Lavoropiù Everywhere, the division of Lavoropiù specialized in the recruitment and selection of international profiles, presents you a new vacancy.
For an Italian multinational company specialized in metal components for the automotive industry, we are looking for a:
MECHANICAL DESIGNER – CHINA (ME.2604.MD)
The selected candidate will be in charge of the activities below:
– Define the correct tolerances on mechanical parts for automotive sector;
– Manage revision cycles of 3D models and 2D drawings according to Change management system (EWO, ECN, etc.).
As professional background, you must have:
– Master the techniques to define the correct tolerances on mechanical parts for automotive sector;
– Experience in managing revision cycles of 3D models and 2D drawings according to Change management system (EWO, ECN, etc.);
– Knowledge of main metal working technologies (stamping, bending, welding, etc.) will be a plus;
– Hands-on experience on creation, modification and analysis of Material Master Data, Bill of Materials, Production Cycles in SAP will be a plus;
– 2/3 years experience in this role will be a plus.
As further requirements:
– Education: Secondary School Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent);
– Proficiency in CAD 3D modeling (NX – Unigraphics preferred) and 2D drawing for automotive parts;
– Deeply understand tolerance meaning and definition;
– Knowledge of tool design
Place of work: resident in Yangzhou or at daily commuting distance from Yangzhou.
The contract and salary expectations will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will take in consideration the candidate expertise.
Are you interested in this position? Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject: “MECHANICAL DESIGNER – CHINA (ME.2604.MD)”
Lavoropiù S.p.A. – Aut. Min. 1104 – SG del 26/11/2004. This job post is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. For more information on our privacy code, please go to our website www.lavoropiueverywhere.it.
Place: Yangzhou, Jiangsu, China