Lavoropiù Everywhere, the international division of Lavoropiù S.p.A specialised in the recruitment of highly qualified profiles on a global level, has the pleasure to share a new opportunity.
For an important Italian Group of the food industry, known worldwide for its care to research and technological innovation, we are looking for an:
AREA SALES MANAGER
After receiving specific training, he/she will be in charge of the development of the French Market and the commercial budget for the entire range of products (finished and semi-finished food products).
• Identification and research of new industrial markets and customers
• Management of the existing client portfolio
• Participation in projects aimed at creating new products
• Regular interaction with R&D on customer expectations and market development
• Analysis of the market and competitors
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
• Technical or Economic background (in detail: economics, chemistry, marketing)
• Some years of experience in similar roles (previous experience in B2B food companies is a plus)
• Strong sales attitude
• Fluent English and Fluent French are mandatory; Good Italian is plus
• Goal orientation and teamwork attitude, analytical skills
Residence in France (preferably Lyon or Paris) is a mandatory requirement.
The contract and salary expectations will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will take in consideration the candidate’s expertise.
Place of work: France.
Are you interested in this position? Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject: “AREA SALES MANAGER – FRANCE (UN.2407.AS)”