Lavoropiù Everywhere, the international division of Lavoropiu specialized in the recruitment of international profiles on a global level, presents you a new vacancy. For the French start-up of an important multinational company specialized in offering customers the best available products together with the most suitable technological solutions, we are looking for a:
SALES MANAGER – FRANCE (EL.2202.SM)
The selected person will be home-office-based and develop the French, responding to the Strategic Marketing & International Business Director and being in charge of the following activities:
- opening and developing French market;
- identifying potential customers and driving sales;
- developing direct accounts numbers;
- commercial planning, targeting and management.
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent title;
- experience in same or similar role in the electronic and/or electromechanical components industry (both from manufacturing company or distributor);
- high travelling availability (70 – 80%);
- French: mother-tongue level;
- English: fluent;
- Italian knowledge will be a plus;
- good communication skills;
- leadership, engagement and problem-solving attitude.
Work area: Paris, France
The contract and salary expectations will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will take in consideration the candidate’s expertise.
Are you interested in this position? Please proceed with your application here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject: SALES MANAGER – FRANCE (EL.2202.SM).
Place: Paris, France