Lavoropiù Everywhere, the Lavoropiù division specialized in the recruitment and selection of international profiles, presents you a new vacancy.
For the German branch of a multinational company, leader in the filtration industry, we are looking for a:
COMMERCIAL CLERK – GERMANY
The selected one will report to the Commercial Director and be in charge of the efficient processing all typical office activities, supporting the purchasing, sales, warehousing & logistics areas. The commercial clerk will have to ensure the highest possible customer satisfaction and a proper flow of information.
In particular, he/she will be in charge of:
– Quotation and offering (offers, orders, delivery notes, shipping documents, invoices)
– Order handling (order, goods receipt, invoice verification) and service handling (commissioning, governance, accounting)
– Stock management (goods receipt, auditing)
– Executive and sales management support
– Marketing support / fair preparation and follow-up activities
– Sage database maintenance and smart CRM (customer base, stock list, supplier base)
– General administrative tasks
– Representative tasks
As previous experience and background:
– Commercial Background
– At least 2 years’ experience in the processing of purchase and sales, as well as all basic office activities
– Good knowledge of MS-Office products, ERP / ERP and CRM software, accounting software
– Fluent knowledge of German
– Good knowledge of English
As complementary requirements:
– Dynamic and proactive personality;
– Strong business and sales skills, goal-oriented;
– Strong relationship and communication skills.
Work Area: Ludwigsburg district, Germany
The contract and salary expectations will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will take in consideration the candidate expertise.
If you are interested in this position, please proceed with your application here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject: “COMMERCIAL CLERK – GERMANY (LO.3104.CC)”
Lavoropiù S.p.A. – Aut. Min. 1104 – SG del 26/11/2004. This job post is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. For more information on our privacy code, please go to our website www.lavoropiu.it.
Place: Ludwigsburg district, Germany